Sponsored by the Marian Servants of the Word Incarnate
This is the Year of Saint Joseph! This Consecration to Saint Joseph retreat will take you to greater spiritual heights. You can become “another Joseph” for Jesus and Mary. Learn of his paternal love for you and the power to increase the presence of God in your life.
Now is the time of Saint Joseph! Drawing upon the long tradition of devotion to Saint Joseph, Donald Calloway, MIC invites us to consecrate ourselves to the heroically pure and just Saint Joseph. We will read, pray and reflect using his book, “Consecration to Saint Joseph”. The quiet saint spoke volumes through his faithful, loving efforts to protect and provide for his Holy Family.
For more information and to register contact Carol Picone (914) 772-7383.
Each participant will purchase their own copy of the book – the cover featured on the right. Suggested sites to order the book: shopmercy.org and autom.com. You can contact the Shop Mercy customer with questions you may have at (800) 462-7425.
Save the Dates
September 22 until October 27
10 am -12:00 pm
All sessions through ZOOM
For our charity to receive a donation, you must write “K of C” at the top of the bill which you will leave with your server. 100% of the donation goes to support our charity.
Phone-in orders or dine-in reservations can be made by calling 352-391-9939. It’s best to make reservations for dinner.
BONUS: There will be a donation jar at the front of the restaurant. If you make a monetary donation, you will receive a $5.00 voucher off meals at Havana CC, Lopez Legacy, Prima Italian or Milanos (in Ocala) Restaurants during your next visit.
Come have a delicious lunch or dinner and help support this worthwhile charity.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Growing in Faith
We are happy to announce that our Faith Formation Program is beginning to resume activities again!
To register or inquire about any of the featured Faith Formation programs please call the Faith Formation Office!
Frank Webber, Director
(352) 643-7017 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheryl Sharry, Administrative Assistant
(352) 643-7053 | email@example.com
The Word Among Us
The September issue of the Word Among Us will be available in the narthex starting in August.
Catechist meetings are scheduled for Wednesday, August 4 and Wednesday, September 1 at 6pm.
Spiritual Friendship Club Needs Volunteers
The Spirit Friendship Club provides an inclusive and faith-based learning environment for adults with special needs. We are in need anyone who has an open heart to join the catechists. Also, if you know a person with special needs, invite them to join us! For information call Mariagnes Moran (352) 212-6048.
Come join our team!
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church is actively seeking a 25-29 hours a week Maintenance Worker who provides services for the maintenance and security of the parish grounds, Church, Chapel, Rectory, office and other parish buildings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in maintaining the security of buildings and equipment.
- Performs required preventative maintenance actions such as cleaning, bulb and filter changes and maintains the baptismal font.
- Grounds work may include tree trimming, hedging, and weed eating.
- Cleans exterior entrances to the church and assists in grounds work.
- Operates the audio/visual system.
- Maintains and updates the inventory tracking system.
- Assists in maintaining all parish buildings so that they are clean and ready for parish activities.
- Sets up rooms for special activities, religious education classes, and other parish functions.
- Makes minor plumbing, electrical, and air conditioning repairs.
- Availability to work nights or weekends as may be required by the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff members, parishioners, service companies, public companies (Police Fire, EMS) and the general public.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experienced in building and grounds maintenance work.
- Knowledge of and skill in using Industrial tools and equipment; and maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Requires up to one year working in a similar situation.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Florida drivers’ license.
- Requires an appreciation and respect for the Catholic Church and its teachings.
- Church employees must conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with and supportive of the mission and purpose of the Church.
- Their public behavior must not violate the faith, morals or laws of the Church or the policies of the diocese.