Come join our team!
Our Mother’s Attic is a ministry of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The funds generated through this ministry directly support our Our Mother of Mercy Food Pantry & Outreach, Wildwood Soup Kitchen, and the Lazarus Free Medical Clinic. Come be part of a team that is dedicated to helping those in need!
We are actively seeking a 12-15 hours a week Resale Store Assistant Manager who assists, supervises, monitors and evaluates the daily operations of Our Mother’s Attic Resale Shop. The Assistant Manager provides support to the Resale Store Manager by establishing and maintaining guest services, and is accountable for the operation of a store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise. Responsible for inventory, expense control, overseeing volunteers and managing operating costs and shrinkage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively promote the vision and mission of the St. Vincent de Paul Resale Store.
- Welcome and attend to customers and volunteers.
- Assists store manager with store operations. Control shrink, expenses, and payroll.
- Improve in-store aesthetics, flow and organization.
- Ensure store is well stocked while maintaining a clean, attractive and safe environment.
- Ensure accurate pricing. Maintain inventory system for sales floor. Train volunteers in cashiering, inventory and customer service skills.
- Manage cashiers/volunteers to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Conduct opening and closing store operations. Prepares daily reconciliations and secure money in tamper proof bags.
- Produce daily and monthly reports.
- All other duties as assigned. Adheres to Diocesan policies and procedures, including Fingerprinting and SET